LIFE Nutrition Deep Sea Fish Oil (45pcs)
- Each softgel contains 500mg of EPA + DHA, which is the recommended dosage from Amercian Heart Association for cardiovascular health*
- Promotes heart, brain, eye and joint health*
- Natural and pure triglyceride form of fish oil for maximum absorption
- Pharmaceutical grade and molecular
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Pure and Safe Fish Oil You Can Trust
We all want to enjoy an active life without worrying about heart problems. Pure, clean and highly potent, Deep Sea Fish Oil delivers pharmaceutical-grade Omega-3 fatty acids to support a healthy heart. It is molecularly distilled in a natural triglyceride form that your body absorbs best.
✓ Each softgel contains 600mg of total Omegas for cardiovascular health*
✓ Promotes heart, brain, eye and joint health*
✓ Natural and pure triglyceride form of fish oil for maximum absorption
✓ Pharmaceutical grade and molecularly distilled for purest quality
Omega-3 Fish Oil – DHA
DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid and a major component in membranes of the brain and eyes, accounting for up to 97% of the omega-3 fatty acids in the brain and 93% of that in the eyes. DHA is important to maintain the normal function and development of cells in the brain, retina, heart and nervous system.
Omega-3 Fish Oil – EPA
EPA is an omega-3 fatty acid that may help improve immune response and mood. EPA is also known as an effective nutrient for cardiovascular health and healthy inflammation response.
DHA as the Essential Fatty Acid for Overall Health
Researches have shown that DHA is important for brain and eye development and function throughout life. Numerous scientific studies confirm that people of all ages benefit from an adequate supply of DHA. Studies show that increased dietary intake of DHA and high DHA levels are associated with improved cognitive measures*.
Natural Triglyceride Fish Oil Absorbs Better
Triglyceride is the natural molecular form of fats and oils in both animals and plant species. Studies have shown that the natural triglyceride (TG) form of fish oil is more bioavailable than the ethyl ester (EE) form, with absorption efficiencies of 90% compared to 60%*.
Fish Oil in Triglyceride Form is Safer
When Ethyl Ester form (EE) of fish oil passes through our digestive system, small amount of ethanol will be released, which may have effect on people who are sensitive to alcohol. Young children may also be more vulnerable to the toxic effects of ethanol even in small quantities.
Sustainability and Purity of LIFE Nutrition Fish Oil
In order to guarantee the quality and safety of fish oil, we control our production process from start to finish. LIFE’s fish oil comes only from Friend of the Sea (FOS) suppliers for compliance with fishing methods and sustainability. The marine materials are harvested with the lowest environmental impact possible. We use molecular distillation and Nitrogen Flush Blanket to remove environmental pollutants and prevent oxidation for the highest quality fish oil.
Take 1 softgel daily with a meal, 1 - 2 times daily
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Country of Origin
Marine Lipid Concentrate (EPA 300mg, DHA 200mg) 1000mg
5 dia x 9.5H cm , 0.117 kg
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free Hong Kong local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of LIFE Nutrition products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3 - 5 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288