Baby and Children Development
- Each serving provides 240mg DHA of for brain, eye, and immune development*
- Pure natural triglyceride form fish oil for best absorption by kids
- Easy-to-take zesty chewable lemon flavor softgel with no fishy aftertaste
- Pharmaceutical grade and molecularly distilled for purest quality
High DHA Formula for Kids’ Brain and Eye Development
Smart kids need plenty of DHA Omega-3 fatty acids in their diet to develop healthy brains, eyes, and organs. The best way to obtain DHA is from a diet rich in fresh, cold-water fish, from unpolluted waters. However, a lot of fish nowadays are contaminated, that you may wish to have an alternative source of these vital elements to provide the peace of mind you need.
Tasty, safe and easy-to-take, DHA Junior is packed with a pure natural triglyceride form of DHA in a zesty lemon flavor softgel. Each serving provides 240mg of highly absorbable DHA for growing kids’ daily optimum needs for brain and eye development.
✓ Each serving provides 240mg DHA of for brain, eye, and immune development*
✓ Pure natural triglyceride form fish oil for best absorption by kids
✓ Easy-to-take zesty chewable lemon flavor softgel with no fishy aftertaste
✓ Pharmaceutical grade and molecularly distilled for purest quality
Omega-3 Fish Oil – DHA:
DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid and a major component in membranes of the brain and eyes, accounting for up to 97% of the omega-3 fatty acids in the brain and 93% of that in the eyes. DHA is important to maintain the normal function and development of cells in the brain, retina, heart and nervous system.
Omega-3 Fish Oil – EPA:
EPA is an omega-3 fatty acid that may help improve immune response and mood. EPA is also known as an effective nutrient for cardiovascular health and healthy inflammation response.
DHA for Children’s Mental and Visual Health
DHA is important for brain and eye development in different stage of life. It is particularly important for children to consume sufficient amount of DHA to support the rapid brain and eye growth and development. Studies show that a healthy diet with 600mg of DHA daily may support improvements in reading, memory and behavior in children ages 7-9, who are underperforming in reading*.
DHA Improves Sleeping Quality of Children
Despite the significance of DHA to brain and eye development, DHA also plays an important role in improving children’s sleeping quality. Studies have shown that children who supplement with DHA may have better sleeping quality and less night walking*.
Natural Triglyceride Fish Oil Absorbs Better
Triglyceride is the natural molecular form of fats and oils in both animals and plant species. Many studies show that the natural triglyceride (TG) form of fish oil is more bioavailable than the ethyl ester (EE) form, with absorption efficiencies of 90% compared to 60%*.
Fish Oil in Triglyceride Form is Safer for Children
Moreover, when Ethyl Ester form (EE) of fish oil passes through our digestive system, small amount of ethanol will be released, which may have effect on people who are sensitive to alcohol. Young children may also be more vulnerable to the toxic effects of ethanol even in small quantities.
For Kids 12 months and up, take 2 softgels daily with a meal.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Country of Origin
Marine Lipid Concentrate (DHA 240mg, EPA 48mg) 490mg
5 dia x 9.5H cm , 0.072 kg
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free Hong Kong local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of LIFE Nutrition products of HK$300. The promotion period will be ended on 31st Dec, 2020. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3 - 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288