The Hong Kong Minimally Invasive Brain Spine Neurosurgery Centre: Cardiac Checking (CTA)
- Recommended for 18 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
Consultation before check-up
Face to face report interpretation by doctor
Cardiac Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA) is a non-invasive examination used to assess the condition of the cardiovascular system. It combines computed tomography (CT) technology with angiography to provide detailed cardiac vascular images, aiding in the detection and evaluation of cardiovascular diseases. This examination is safe and effective, assisting doctors in diagnosing heart conditions and formulating appropriate treatment plans.
The Hong Kong Minimally Invasive Brain Spine Neurosurgery Centre - Health Check Package:
- The Hong Kong Minimally Invasive Brain Spine Neurosurgery Centre will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Client also can contact contact The Hong Kong Minimally Invasive Brain Spine Neurosurgery CentreMeidcal as the following: 2367 6116
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (hard copy) on the appointment day
- The plan will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Checkup report usually takes about 5 working days to process the inspection report. Working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.