Service Quality Gurantee
ThinPrep Pap Smear
- Sexually active persons or those suspecting STD infection
- Those who have no symptoms and would like to have regular STD screening (A negative HIV/HSV/TP result does not necessarily indicate you are free from STD infections. Many STDs do not have symptoms at all, thus a comprehensive STD screening is recommended.)
- Those who often have vaginitis and have UTI symptoms
- Those (herself or her partner) who have HPV symptoms
- Having partner(s) who have HSV and symptoms already shown (e.g. a sore or a growth on genital organ)
Ovary tumor marker CA125 and Breast tumor marker CA153
(Normal Report, 5-7 working days required): Include haematological tests, diabetes screening, renal and liver function, gout screening, coronary risk screening, thyroid function and Hepatitis B screening
Recommended for (1) sexually active persons or those suspecting STD infection, or (2) those who have no symptoms and would like to have regular STD screening. The plan covers up to 13 common STDs including HIV, Herpes, Syphillis, Gonorrhoea and HPV.
The plan covers up to 13 common STDs including HIV, Herpes, Syphillis, Gonorrhoea, HPV, Non-gonococcal Urethritis (Chlamydia Trachomatis, Mycoplasma Hominis, Mycoplasma Genitalium, Ureaplasma Urealyticum, Ureaplasma Parvum), Trichomona, Candida Albicans and Gardnerella Vaginalis, with Thin Prep Pap test included as well for female. Fast report turnaround time of 7-10 working days (counted from the next working day after the check-up, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays excluded).
In order to test STD, blood taking for antigen and antibody detection is commonly used in the market. Unlike such traditional practice, Carrie Women provides comprehensive DNA screening for STD. Compared with antigen and antibody tests, DNA detection not only offers a higher sensitivity and accuracy (required pathogens: 100,000copies/ml for antibody, 10,000copies/ml for antigen but only 100 copies/ml for DNA), but also shortens the testing time.
DNA test can detect common STDs which cannot be detected by antigen and antibody tests, such as Mycoplasma Homins, Mycoplasma Genitalium, Ureaplasma Urelayticum and Ureaplasma Parvum. These are the main cause of men's urethritis. DNA test can also detect STDs which are usually transmitted to male from female including Candida Albicans and Gardnerella Vaginalis, which cannot be detected by antigen and antibody neither. On this account, STD DNA can be more costly than antigen and antibody tests.
As some STDs have no symptoms, infection can possibly be neglected. Therefore, it is necessary to receive a comprehensive STD check-up for people who have sex life. Checking for STD by DNA is currently the most rapid and sensitive method.
- Abstinence for at least 24 hours before the test is recommended. Avoid cleaning up your genital in the test day morning.
- Recommended time for cervical screening test is 10-14 after menstruation.
- Avoid visiting the bathroom 2 hours before the test.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Carrie Women's Health Center - Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
- After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, Carrie Women (the Clinic) will call the Customer within two working days to schedule the appointment, and arrange the related health check-up and/or vaccination service(s) to be performed at least 7 working days after appointment confirmation. Customers may also call our hotline for appointment after receiving the confirmation email (Tel: 2375 3338).
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Carrie Women's Health Center.
- Carrie Women provides the following timeslots for customers to perform Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
Tsim Sha Tsui Clinic
Unit 1212, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday: 9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 2:30 – 7:00p.m.
Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
- Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are suitable for all to purchase (For those who are under 18 and would like to perform Health Check Services and/or vaccination, they must be accompanied by their parent(s) and sign the vaccination consent form).
- The Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are valid for six months from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will be deemed invalid.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- All Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are not intended for medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- The following terms and conditions are applicable to individual product:
* General Health Check-up and/or STD Check-up Plans
- Carrie Women will provide the Customer for report explanation within 7 to 10 working days after the Customer has her purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, customers may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Cancer and Female Health Check-up:
- Carrie Women will provide the Customer for report explanation within 4 to 7 working days after the Customer has her purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, Customer may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Herpes Zoster Vaccination Plan
- The vaccination assessment and injection process are handled by registered male doctor. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of ESDlife and Carrie Women should be final.
Select Checkup Category