Kinetics Venereal Disease - Standard
Recommended for 18 years old or above
People who have sex or are suspected of having sexually transmitted diseases, or who do not have symptoms and want to receive the STD examination.
Key Checkup Items:
HIV, Syphilis, HSV, Hepatitis B
Herpes Simplex Virus II Antibody
HIV 1&2 Antibody & p24 Antibody
Basic Health Assessment
Body Mass Index
Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (Quantitative)
Venereal Disease Research Laboratory
FREE Doctor / Registered Nurse Consultation & Reporting
Recommended for people that have sexual life. Include General Health Examination and Venereal Disease.
Include General Health Examination and Venereal Disease.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
【Important Notes: The earliest avaliable booking would be in 3-4 weeks after order confirmed (Saturday/Sunday appointment period is in 6-8 weeks). Most of medical reports will be ready in 3-4 weeks (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday) after checking. The reporting time will vary, depending on the actual circumstances.】
Kinetics Medical & Health Group Terms and Conditions:
- Kinetics would call the patient to notify the relevant considerations and arrange the most appropriate time for check-up within 1-2 working days after payment is settled successfully.
- For making appointment or having any enquiries, please welcome to contact us at: (Causeway Bay) 3520 3292/ (Jordan) 3426 9771/ (Tsuen Wan) 3101 4866 / (Whatsapp) 9336 8186
- Some check-up items are limited in Jordan clinic, please contact Kinetics for details: (Causeway Bay) 3520 3292/ (Jordan) 3426 9771/ (Tsuen Wan) 3101 4866.
- The health check package would be valid till for six months since the date of transaction. The customer has to complete the service within the period of validity.
- No refund is allowed for any successful transaction.
- The health check report would be issued around 21-28 working days normally after the check-up. Please welcome to make the appointment for report explanation if necessary. Please find the options of collecting reports as below:
(1) Collect in person: The customer attends the clinic and has the report explanation by doctor or registered nurse face to face personally.
(2) Report explanation via phone: The customer collects the health check report in person and has the report explanation by doctor or registered nurse via phone. If the report would be collected by somebody else on behalf of the customer, the original authorization letter issued by the patient plus the copy of the HKID card of the patient must be presented while collecting the report.
- Kinetics Medical & Health Group Co Ltd reserves the right to clarify these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the offers without prior notice.
- All check-up items captioned are for prevention purpose only. They act as the diagnostic indicators which are neither for the purpose of medical diagnosis nor medical treatments.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.