Human Health Women Annual Health Check with Cancer Risk Screening
Recommended for 18 years old female
Women who want to have a comprehensive female health check
Key Checkup Items:
Ultrasound breast and pelvis, Pap Smear, Blood check, Renal condition
- Ultrasound Breasts (Bilateral)
- Ultrasound Pelvis (Female only)
Cervical Lesions TestHighlight
- Report Interpretation and Conclusive Advice By Doctor
- Helicobacter Pylori Breath TestH. Pylori can cause a variety of stomach diseases, such as stomach pain, gas, gastritis, acid reflux27% offHK$800.0HK$1,100
- STD combo testVDRL, Anti-HIV I&II, Chlamydia Antibody, HSV-2 Antibody43% offHK$980.0HK$1,720
- Female Genital Cancer MarkerLiver, Ovary and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG39% offHK$900.0HK$1,475
- Hepatitis B ProfileHepatitis B virus test20% offHK$330.0HK$410
- Bilateral Mammography with doctor report consultationOnly for aged 40 or above femaleHK$1,850.0
Recommended for female of all ages or working female. Include renal Condition, Anemia, Breast Examination, Pelvis Examination etc.
Include Basic Body Data, Renal Condition, Anemia, WBC Differential, Breast Examination, Pelvis Examination.
Breast Cancer Screening:
Breast ultrasound is a procedure that may be used to determine whether a lump is a cyst (sac containing fluid) or a solid mass which could be cancer. If it is found to be a cyst, fluid is typically withdrawn from it using a needle and syringe (a process called aspiration). Ultrasound testing works by transmitting high-frequency sound waves, inaudible to the human ear, through the breast. The sound waves bounce off surfaces in the breast (tissue, air, fluid) and these "echoes" are recorded and transformed into video or photographic images.
- Ultrasound examination is handled by male doctor
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Each customer entitles 1 Cervix Disease Screening - Pap Smear, ThinPrep (Only for female with sexual experience)
Human Health Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, check up centre will call the Customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, Customers can also call check up center hotline 2397 2111 for appointment & inquiries. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.)
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The health check package is valid for six months( from the date of purchase ) or it will be forfeited.
- No refund is allowed when the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, customers could receive the examination report in 7 to 10 working days.
- The report will be explained on the phone call by a registered nurse.
- All the optional items are not allowed to make changes when the appointment has been made.
- All general check up plan/ additional/optional items can only be performed by the same person.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Human Health should be final.
For the purchase of the vaccination program, please note the following:
- Allergic to Egg, protein or who have an allergic reaction should not receive the injections.
- If you have physical discomfort or fever on the day of injection, we recommend you to Postpone the injection until you fully recover.
- You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or immunocompromised or receiving medical treatment (such as chemotherapy, steroids, etc.)
- If you are taking drugs but not sure whether to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult your doctors or medical staff and to bring along your immunization record.
- Vaccination is suitable for aged 9 or above.
- HPV Vaccination does not protect infected types of HPV
- If you are not suitable to have vaccination after doctor assessment, you shall pay $250 and the remaining shall reimburse to your account.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Human Health Associate Limited.
Appointed Health Check Centre Address:
Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F , Office Tower One , Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Operation Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.