Basic Health Assessment
ThinPrep Pap Smear
- Female of all ages or working female
- Women who want to have a comprehensive female health check
Recommended for female of all ages or working female. Include Pap Smear - ThinPrep etc. Also include 1 more ultrasound test as a free gift.
(Liver, Ovary and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG)
(Antigen and Antibody)
(VDRL, Anti-HIV I&II, Chlamydia Antibody, GCA, HSV-2 Antibody)
(Except doctor recommended, for female age 40 or above only)
Include Basic Body Data, Cervix Disease Screening (Pap Smear - ThinPrep). This health examination includes 1 more ultrasound test as a free gift.
- Ultrasound examination is handled by male doctor
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
- Each customer entitles 1 ultrasound test (choose 1 out of 2): Breast or Pelvis
- The first 50 customers will entitle $50 PARKnSHOP Cash Voucher
Human Health Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from ESDlife, check up centre will call the Customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, Customers can also call check up center hotline 2397-2111 for appointment & inquiries. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9am to 6:30pm)
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The health check package is valid for six months( from the date of purchase ) or it will be forfeited.
- No refund is allowed when the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, customers could receive the examination report in 7 to 10 working days.
- All the optional items are not allowed to make changes when the appointment has been made.
- All general check up plan/ additional/optional items can only be performed by the same person.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of ESDlife and Human Health should be final.
For the purchase of the vaccination program, please note the following:
- Allergic to Egg, protein or who have an allergic reaction should not receive the injections.
- If you have physical discomfort or fever on the day of injection, we recommend you to Postpone the injection until you fully recover.
- You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or immunocompromised or receiving medical treatment (such as chemotherapy, steroids, etc.)
- If you are taking drugs but not sure whether to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult your doctors or medical staff and to bring along your immunization record.
- Vaccination is suitable for aged 9 or above.
- HPV Vaccination does not protect infected types of HPV
- If you are not suitable to have vaccination after doctor assessment, you shall pay $250 and the remaining shall reimburse to your account.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Human Health Associate Limited.
Appointed Health Check Centre Address:
Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712 - 715, 7/F, Office Tower One, Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road,
Mong Kok, Kowloon
Operation Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00 to 18:30
Select Checkup Category