Human Health Men Comprehensive STD Plan
Recommended for 18 years old or above male
People who have sex or are suspected of having sexually transmitted diseases, or who do not have symptoms and want to receive the STD examination.
Key Checkup Items:
HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, HSV
Chlamydia Trachomatis (CT) DNA
HIV (1+2) Antibody
Basic Health Assessment
Body Mass Index
Thorough Medical Questionnaire
Hepatitis B Screening
Gonococcus (GC) Culture
Neisseria Gonorrhoeae (NG) DNA
VDRL (Venereal Disease Research Laboratory)(If VDRL is positive, will diagnose TPHA for free)
Report Interpretation and Conclusive Advice By Doctor
Recommended for men that have sexual life or suspected to have suffered from sexually transmitted disease. Include Syphilis, HIV etc.
Include Basic Body Data, Syphilis, HIV, Hepatitis B Screening, Herpes Simplex Virus II Antibody, Chlamydia Trachomatis DNA Analysis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG) DNA.
- If diagnosis sexually transmitted diseases, the center offers referral service to Dermatology and Venereology Specialist.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Human Health Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, check up centre will call the Customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, Customers can also call check up center hotline 2397 2111 for appointment & inquiries. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.)
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Starting from 1 Feb 2022, the health check package's validity has been extended to 9 months from the date of purchase.
- No refund is allowed when the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, customers could receive the examination report in 7 to 10 working days.
- The report will be explained on the phone call by a registered nurse.
- All the optional items are not allowed to make changes when the appointment has been made.
- All general check up plan/ additional/optional items can only be performed by the same person.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Human Health should be final.
For the purchase of the vaccination program, please note the following:
- Allergic to Egg, protein or who have an allergic reaction should not receive the injections.
- If you have physical discomfort or fever on the day of injection, we recommend you to Postpone the injection until you fully recover.
- You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or immunocompromised or receiving medical treatment (such as chemotherapy, steroids, etc.)
- If you are taking drugs but not sure whether to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult your doctors or medical staff and to bring along your immunization record.
- Vaccination is suitable for aged 9 or above.
- HPV Vaccination does not protect infected types of HPV
- If you are not suitable to have vaccination after doctor assessment, you shall pay $250 and the remaining shall reimburse to your account.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.