ProPectin Apple Pectin 30 Sachets
ProPectin is made from Pharmaceutical-grade apple pectin, which is pesticide free and grown in Krakow, Poland. Owing to its high concentration of active compound D-Galacturonic acid, it has a unique potency. It’s nanosized production through a patented 6-step refinement process makes it more bioavailable, making it easy for the body to absorb. Its take 250kg of apples to make 1kg of apple pectin that is in ProPectin. ProPectin is clinically proven to assist the body in removing radionuclides and heavy metals.
Purchase Exceed $350 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
* Natural chelation detoxification, removal of heavy metals and radiation
* Improve Colon health
* Improve cardiovascular problems
* Improve health problems caused by imbalances in the immune system
* Prevent brain degradation and emotional health problems
* Balance postprandial blood glucose and cholesterol
ProPectin for Detoxification
In essence, apple pectin is composed of a high percentage of D-galacturonic acid molecules. As D-galacturonic acid is negatively charged, it has the capability to bind with heavy metals that are positively charged. The bounded heavy metals are unable to be absorbed into the bloodstream, so in turn excreted via feces.
With regards to the heavy metals within our body rather than the ones present in the digestive tract, since ProPectin is classified as pharmaceutical grade apple pectin, its pectin molecule has been modified, and can be absorbed into our bloodstream.
With the high degree of D-galacturonic acid present in ProPectin, it can then binds with heavy metals in cells and tissues and excrete via urine.
ProPectin does not only block heavy metals absorption within our gastrointestinal tract, it is also being absorbed into the bloodstream and removes heavy metals that are circulating in our blood and/or deposited in various organs such as the brain, bones, liver, kidneys, spleen, etc.
ProPectin for Colon Health
Soluble fiber is able to absorb water within the colon, and this will increase the weight and size of the stool, so in turn increases the “bulkiness” of the stool. A bulky stool is easier to move along the colon, as it will stimulate “peristaltic movement” of the colon.
As water is absorb along the colon, the stool gradually softens, and this allows for easier transport as well.
As diarrhea is a result of a decreased in reabsorption of water by the colon itself, forming watery stools, increasing consumption of soluble fiber can assist in the absorption of excess water present in the colon, and thus assist in the relief of diarrhea was well.
With the above actions, soluble fiber is best known for its anti-constipation as well as anti-diarrheic effect.
ProPectin for Cholesterol Lowering
As ProPectin is pure apple pectin, which is a type of soluble fiber, it will pass through the stomach and the small intestines and reaches the colon. In the colon, soluble fiber has the capability to bind with bile acids and excrete via the human feces.
As the pool of bile acids has been lowered due to the increased excretion, the liver will have to synthesize more to compensate with the increased lost.
As the major ingredient required in synthesizing bile is cholesterol, so in turn serum low density lipoproteins (LDL) will be reuptake by the liver and breakdown into bile acids.
Through these complex mechanisms, the serum LDL will be indirectly lowered due to the increased production of bile by the liver.
ProPectin for Glucose Regulation
Soluble fiber is well-known with its “delay gastric emptying” effect. When foods are ingested along with soluble fiber, such as apple pectin, they will reach the human stomach.
As gastric juice and enzymes within the stomach are incapable of digesting fiber, this in turn increases the time of the foods staying in the stomach. This creates a sense of “satiety” so the individual will consume less during the meal.
When the foods mix with the fiber in the stomach, chyme is formed. This partially digested chyme slowly moves into the small intestines, where macronutrients such as carbohydrates are being further broken down into disaccharides and monosaccharides.
However, as soluble fiber is present as well, this makes the pancreatic amylase and luminal disaccharidases harder to digest the carbohydrates, thus delaying digestion and absorption.
As a result, the post-prandial glucose response is reduced and in turn minimizing blood glucose rise upon a meal that is high in simple sugar and/or complex carbohydrates.
- Each sachet contains - Fructose - 10g,
- Apple Pectin - 3g,
- L-Ascorbic Acid (antioxidant - 15mg),
- Flavour - Apple
- Adult: Take 1 sachet before meal
- Children: Take 1/3 - 1/2 sachet before meal
Pour the contents into 150 - 200 ml of water and shake/stir well for 10-15 seconds before drinking
- Concerned about blood sugar and gout: Please take it 30 minutes before meal to achieve the best results
- Relief of occasional or non-persistent constipation: Shake/stir 1 sachet with 300 ml of water till it’s diluted
- Relief of occasional or non-persistent diarrhea: Shake/stir 2 sachets with 150 ml of water till it’s thickened
Professor Dr. Michael Nobel
- Descended from the Nobel family of Nobel Prize fame
- Involved in the development of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Winner of numerous honours and awards
- Co-founder & fomer Chairman, Nobel Charitable Trust, Asia
- Former United Nations Department of Social Affairs Adviser
- The products are supplied by MoiAdore Company Limited
- Products Photos are for reference only.
- If in case of any dispute, MoiAdore and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Enjoy free shipping for order above $350 of Moi Adore, otherwise a local delivery service fee $40 will be requested.
- Shipment will be arranged within 5-7 working days after the order is confirmed. Remote area needs to take one or two days more on delivery. We do not provide delivery on Lantau Island, Ping Chau, Hei Ling Chau, Lamma Island, Po Toi Island, and Cheung Chau.
- All the delivery details, including date and address, cannot be changed once confirmed. Customers should bear all costs for any change of shipment details.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. We do not assume any legal responsibility for the losses caused by delays in such reasons.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 2 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
- MoiAdore and health.ESDlife retain the right to explain these terms and conditions.
* Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service/self-sampling test kit product above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Moi Adore Company Limited.