Scott's Emulsion 400ml
- Help physical growth & Brain health Children
- Help build Body's Natural Resistance to infections
- Help develop strong Bones & Teeth
Purchase Exceed $350 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
- DHA can help support your child’s brain development, brain function and normal vision
- Vitamin A and Vitamin D help support normal immune function and healthy growth as well as development
- Calcium is beneficial for strong bones and teeth
- What’s more, Scott’s Emulsion is pre-emulsified. This means the Cod Liver Oil in Scott’s Emulsion is broken down into tiny droplets that are evenly mixed through the formulation
- These tiny emulsified droplets of oil are closer to the way our body naturally break down oils, so it helps make it easier for our body to digest the nutrients in Scott’s Emulsion
- By giving your child Scott’s Emulsion Original daily, you can feel more confident that you are helping to support their healthy growth and development.
Children aged 1- 6 years: 1 X 10ml, once a day
Children aged 7-10 years: 1 X 15ml, once a day
Children aged 11-13 years: 1 X 10 ml, twice a day
Adult and children aged ≥14 years: 1X 15ml, twice a day
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products (Centrum/Caltrate/Calvive/Scott's) are supplied by Wing Keung Medicine Co Ltd.
- If in case of any dispute, Wing Keung Medicine Co Ltd and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Centrum/Caltrate/Calvive/Scott's products of HK$350. For spending less than HKD$350, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 11 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Wing Keung Medicine Co Ltd Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.