"FAIRTATSE" is the first fair trade brand in Hong Kong. The products launched are based on the principles of fair trade, local production and good taste without addition. The fair trade label on each "FAIRTATSE" product represents that we guarantee producers to charge a reasonable price, while also complying with ILO regulations, prohibiting child or slave labor, guaranteeing safe workplaces and the right to form trade unions, Strictly abide by the UN Charter of Human Rights.21 products
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Fair Taste (HK) Ltd.
3. If in case of any dispute, Fair Taste (HK) Ltd. and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIRTASTE products of HK$450. For spending less than HKD$450, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288