B&H Smart Oxygen Sterilizer [Original Licensed]
Free shipping until 30 Sep
- Clothes are disinfected and sterilized, just use the attached gas hose for full spray
- Home air sterilization to reduce the spread of bacteria and flu at home
- Difficult to clean and disinfect places in the home
- Use the ozone water produced by this machine to sterilize and disinfect the U-shaped water level of the sewage canal
- The body is lightweight and can be sterilized and sterilized just by connecting to the power supply
- Ozone can destroy and decompose bacterial cell walls in a short time
Purchase Exceed $1000 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
The raging pneumonia virus has made everyone concerned about the issue of sterilization and disinfection. OZONE (aka ozone) sterilization may be another option. The active oxygen (also known as ozone) in the nature of the earth is an effective and environmentally friendly sterilization and disinfection gas. After the active oxygen (also known as ozone) sterilizes the environment, it will turn into oxygen (OXYGEN), so that the environment will not be subject to secondary pollution, and the living Oxygen will directly kill the bacteria with an additional oxygen atom carried by itself.
Toilet disinfection cannot be ignored either. Active oxygen (also known as ozone) can disinfect and sterilize the toilet ceiling, wall, floor and every position in 5 minutes. It has a disinfection and sterilization ability 600 times stronger than chlorine.
Active oxygen (also known as ozone) can effectively destroy the cell wall of decomposed bacteria, quickly diffuse into the cell, and oxidize and decompose the glucose oxidase necessary for the oxidation of glucose inside the bacteria. It can also directly interact with bacteria and viruses to destroy the metabolism and reproduction process of bacteria and achieve the effect of sterilization.
Oxygen (also known as ozone) disinfects and sterilizes without leaving harmful substances, which achieves the concept of environmentally friendly disinfection and sterilization.
At present, air and food pollution is very serious. Vegetables, meat, seafood and rice contain formaldehyde, pesticides, heavy metals, bacteria and other harmful substances.
- Through the principle of super active oxygen, effectively remove pesticides and bacteria
- Immediately detoxify/refresh food after processing. It is a household version of the food detoxifier. After food processing, it can remove more than 94% of pesticides and remove bacteria (such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus) on the food.
- The intelligent active oxygen sterilizer can remove harmful substances (pesticides, bacteria, pigments, etc.) from food in a short time after strict testing and retain the original umami of food
- Ozone can also be used for air sterilization to reduce cross-infection of bacteria, environmental protection, and no chemical residues on furniture
- Scope of application:
- Fish, meat, seafood and other fishy preservation
- Removes antibiotics and hormones from chicken and pork
- Sterilization of baby tableware and milk bottles
- Treatment of Hong Kong feet and hands
- pet deodorant
- Product size: 170 x 240 x 70mm
- 5 work buttons
- 5 sections of automatic working time (minutes): 5, 10, 15, 30, 60
- Voltage: AC220-240/50Hz
- Power: 18W
- Weight: 1Kg
- Oxygen output: 400mg/hour
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Beauty & Health Magic Water PurifyLtd.
- If in case of any dispute, Beauty & Health Magic Water PurifyLtd. and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of all Beauty & Health Magic Water Purify Ltd products of HK$1000. For spending less than HKD$1000, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 7 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- One year warranty (Filter , acessories excluded)
- Cartridge is non-refundable once opened.
- Under counter installation : if the water pressure is 6 bar or above , it have to install a water pressure reducing valve.( the basic installation fee is not included, it will extra cost)
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
Q1: Is the water filtered by the B&H water filter safe to drink?
A1: For B&H water filters, except the entry-level EF100 Living Water Angel, all other water filters will be listed on the information that they can be drunk immediately. But it is worth noting that although there are filtered bacteria, as long as the water is not drunk immediately and it comes into contact with the air, bacteria will still grow. It is recommended to drink immediately. It is the best and safest.
Q2: Does the water filtered by the B&H water filter need to be boiled and sterilized?
A2: The purpose of boiling water is to volatilize and sterilize the chlorine in the water after heating. The B&H water filter uses CTO-grade activated carbon to remove chlorine in the water, and high-density ceramic micron-sized pores to remove bacteria. Therefore, the water does not need to be boiled. .
Q3: If the water consumption is low, can the filter replacement time be extended?
A3: B&H filter elements have their service life, which is calculated by time or flow. Although the usage is very small and may not exceed its filterable liters, it is recommended to replace it according to the time specified by the original factory (the B&H filter element generally has a life span of 9 to 12 months) to ensure the safety of drinking water. If the recommended replacement time is too long (more than 2 months), it cannot be guaranteed that the residual chlorine and impurity removal efficiency will still exist.
Just as food has expired, it is not recommended to eat it.
Q4: Why are there white precipitates or floats after the filtered water is boiled?
A4: Because boiling water will chemically change the ionized calcium in the water, which will become CaHCO3 (calcium bicarbonate) after heating and boiling. According to foreign literature, it has no effect on human health.
Q5: What effect does "lead" have on the human body?
A5: B&H filters can effectively remove water-soluble lead, which can enter the human body through eating, breathing or absorption on the skin surface. Lead can affect various organs and bodily functions if exposed to excessive amounts and absorbed by the body. These effects include neurodevelopmental effects, anemia, high blood pressure, digestive symptoms, impaired renal function, neurological impairment, impaired fertility, and adverse pregnancy outcomes.
Q6: How to choose a suitable water filter model?
A6: Generally, customers are advised to start with the location and budget. If there is a large space for the zinc pan in the kitchen, you can consider choosing a countertop water filter. The installation is simple and convenient, and it only takes 5 to 10 minutes to complete the installation. On the contrary, if there is no space for the zinc pan in the kitchen or you want to hide the water filter because of its beauty, it is recommended to use a zinc bottom water filter, which will be installed by the master. B&H water filters are available in different styles, from high-quality ABS plastic bodies to stainless steel bases, to suit different customer budget needs.
Q7: What is the difference between "single" and "dual" water filters?
A7: Countertop water filters are divided into "single-tube" and "double-tube" models. The single-tube water filter is equipped with a white hose and a drinking water pipe attached to the body. When the water enters the water filter from the white rubber hose, the filtered water will be output from the drinking water pipe. Single tube water filters can be placed in different positions.
The double-tube water filter is equipped with two white hoses. After the tap water enters the water filter through the upper hose, the filtered water will return to the water purification hole of the water distributor through the lower hose for output. Since the double-pipe water filter does not need to be output through the drinking pipe, the placement position is more flexible and saves space! The double-pipe design is more convenient to inject high-quality drinking water into different appliances.
Q8: What is the difference between the British-made Royal Guard Ocean Max filter element and the CTO+ filter element?
A8: The Royal Guard has two filter cartridges:
The Royal Guard Ocean Max filter element is the only double-layer ceramic design in Hong Kong, created by British R&D personnel to provide more comprehensive health protection. The high-precision outer layer is extracted from deep-sea diatomaceous earth, combined with "silver" elements to form a blue-white double-layer ceramic design, equipped with activated carbon rods, and its 0.1-0.4 micron micropores can effectively block 99.99% of viruses (such as round virus), bacteria (such as Escherichia coli, cholera, etc.), as well as more than 20 drugs such as powerful filtering bisphenol A, Ciprofloxacin (antibiotic), Trimethoprim (antibacterial drug), and Sulfamethoxazole (antibiotic). And filter 99.9% of water chlorine, odor, pesticides and microplastics, etc., and can remove 99.9% of heavy metals (cadmium, lead, mercury, beryllium, etc.) in high speed.
The Royal Guard CTO+ filter element is designed with white diatom single-ceramic, through millions of 0.5 micron micropores, it is enough to remove sludge, rust, impurities and microplastics in water. Its "silver" element and activated carbon rod can effectively block 99.9% of bacteria, bed bugs and fine impurities, and remove 99.9% of heavy metals (mercury, beryllium, etc.) in water. The lead removal of Hong Kong drinking water reached 99.8% by SGS. Activated carbon rods can also filter 99.9% of water chlorine, odors, pesticides and compounds.
Q9: How to install the water filter?
A9: B&H countertop water filters support most standard faucets, 22mm male faucets commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms, and 24mm female faucets, which can be installed immediately after purchase.
If the faucet at home is not of the above standard size, in most cases, it can be installed with additional nozzle accessories, and the accessories fee is HK$70. The pull-out shower faucet that is common in new housing estates or newly renovated units can also be installed with a water filter of your choice through B&H special nozzle accessories, and a rotating shower faucet can also be added. 360 degree rotation function.
In order to provide professional services and arrange suitable accessories, it is recommended that customers take photos of the faucet first, and then remove the sand nozzle and measure the diameter. The name of the estate can be provided at the same time for follow-up.
Q10: Water filter installation cost?
A10: For countertop water filters, we encourage customers to understand their own faucets before purchasing, and then they can install them by themselves. Usually the installation process is simple and convenient, which can not only save the cost of door-to-door installation, but also increase the understanding of the faucet at home. Generally, the installation process only takes a few minutes to complete. If you need a master to install it, the installation cost ranges from $350-$450.
B&H also provides zinc bottom installation services, and water filter installation costs range from $450-$650. Depends on different water filter models and complexity.
The following additional charges should be noted:
1) If the chef needs to help the guest to remove the original water filter, the fee ranges from $250-$500.
2) If the water pressure is higher than 6bar, an additional pressure reducer must be installed, and the pressure reducer is $450
3) The installation of the bottom-type water filter requires professional skills. Be sure to find a qualified and experienced water filter installation master.