JHCM Fertility Treatment 4 Sessions (Acupunture and Chinese Medicine Prescription)
- Couples that have fertility planning
Each of these treatments has its benefits. Generally speaking, herbal prescriptions cures internal medical conditions concerning organs, while the pain relief effects of acupuncture and chiropractic are more significant, though sometimes a practitioner may combine acupuncture and herbal prescriptions.
- Detailed customers' constituion assessment
- 4 sessions of consultations, 12 doses of Chinese medicine
- Acupuncture treatment ( 4 Sessions) - Depends on customers' suituation
- A fertility kit, a free thermometer for the first visit
* If the customer purchases the fertility treatment (Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Prescription) but is not suitable for acupuncture treatment, it will be changed to Chinese medicine prescription service by proportion (3 doses equal as 1 session of acupuncture treatment, max. 12 doses).
- Chinese medicine practitioners will analyze customers' constitution by Observation, Auscultation, Interrogation and Palpation.
- Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners will prescribe Chinese medicine and give acupunture treatment according to the female customers' menstrual cycle. Different Chinese medications will be used during different menstrual cycle phases to improve customers' constitution so as to become pregnant naturally or increase the chance of a successful IVF.
- To assist couples with fertility planning to prepare for pregnancy
- To improve customers' constitution so as to become pregnant naturally and increase the chance of a successful IVF
- Is there any risk of being infected during an acupuncture treatment?
Swabs with 75% alcohol are used to disinfect the penetration site before acupuncture. And, needles used are sterilized and disposed after use.
- How long does an acupuncture treatment take?
The needles should stay for around 30 minutes after insertion. The entire treatment, including consultation, will take approximately 45 minutes.
- How often should I have my acupuncture treatments?
Approximately 2 to 3 times per week.
- What is dietary restriction while taking Chinese medicine?
It means to avoid particular food that may worsen certain medical conditions. You may be advised to abstain from two main types of food: food that may have conflicting impacts on your Chinese medical treatments; and food that may trigger or afflict a health condition, such as seafood, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, duck and goose.
- What is the difference between concentrated granules and herbal decoctions?
Concentrated granules are processed herbal decoctions. Some patients may consider concentrated granules less effective. In light of the rapid development of Chinese medicine, however, the difference between the granules and decocted Chinese medicine nowadays is not significant, and granules have the advantage of being easy to carry and easy to preserve.
- How should I use concentrated granules? When should I take them?
Dissolve the granules in hot water and drink the decoction. Unless with specific instructions from your practitioner, one should usually take medicine 30-60 minutes after a meal.
Joyful And Health Chinese Medicine Centre Limited – Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The Chinese Medicine Services only suitable for Joyful And Health Chinese Medicine Centre Limited.
- If a person aged 18 or younger wishes to receive treatment, the parent or guardian must sign a consent form prior to the treatment.
- 2 days advance reservation is required. Tel: 5375 2363
- The validity period of this plan is 6 months, and it will be invalid after the expiry date. It cannot be exchanged for cash, and there is no refund or extension.
- Customer has to notify the clinic 2 hours before the scheduled treatment time if the appointment needs to be cancelled or rescheduled, otherwise the treatment fee may be deducted.
- For those who are absent or late for 30 minutes, the appointment will be treated as used.
- If the customer purchases the fertility treatment (Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Prescription) but is not suitable for acupuncture treatment, it will be changed to Chinese medicine prescription service by proportion (3 doses equal as 1 session of acupuncture treatment, max. 12 doses).
- In case of disputes, the decision of health.ESDlife shall be final.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Joyful And Health Chinese Medicine Centre Limited.