3M™ High Efficiency Water Filtration System AP Easy LC (with Faucet ID3)
- Effectively filter an average of 99.3% lead particles and ions, rust, residual chlorine, odor, sediment and Cryptosporidium in water.
The 3M™ Standalone Faucet ID3_GA has been awarded General Accreditation by the Water Supplies Department, proving that the product has been tested to meet statutory standards.
Deliver within 5 to 10 working day(s)
Shipping fee $50 appliesGo Store
Out of Stock
feature of product
- 3M™ high-efficiency water filtration system AP Easy LC (with ID3 faucet) can effectively filter an average of 99.3% of lead particles and ions, rust, residual chlorine, odor, sediment and Cryptosporidium in the water.
- The system adopts advanced multi-functional design, one filter element can achieve multiple filtration performances
- Unique quick-change filter element design, convenient and simple
- Patented built-in bypass design, no need to turn off the water source when replacing the filter element
- Fully sealed filter element design, clean and hygienic
- Filtration precision: 0.5 microns
- Effective filtered water volume: 750 gallons (2,839 liters)* * The filter element should be replaced when the water flow rate slows down. It is recommended to replace it every 6 to 9 months, but it also depends on the water consumption and water quality. The maximum service life of the filter element is 12 moon.
- Flow: 0.75 gal/min (2.84 liter/min)
- Applicable water temperature: 4.4-38 degrees Celsius
- Applicable water pressure: 25-120psi
- Faucet Dimensions: 3.5cm (W) x 19.5cm (H) x 16 cm (D)
- Filter model: high-efficiency filter AP Easy C-LC
- Dimensions: 27cm (H) x 7.4cm (W) x 6.9cm (D)