Adventist Hospital (Stubbs Road) Classic Physical Examination (Male)
Recommended for 18 years old or above male
People who do health check-up the first time or on regular basis
Key Checkup Items:
Resting ECG, Lipids, Diabetets, Blood Pressure
Cardiac Check upHighlight
- Resting ECG
- Chest X Ray
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Basic Health Assessment
- Blood Pressure
- BMI Measurement
- Visual Acuity (By Nurse)
- Detailed Medical History & Physical Examination by Doctor
- Stool Occult Blood
- Doctor Explanation of Report & Personalized
Classic is a general check-up plan. It includes Chest X-ray, Renal Function Test, Hepatitus B Screening, Thyroid Function, Diebetes Screening, Urine and Stool Analysis.
＊Breakfast or lunch will be included.
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital – Stubbs Road Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, customer can call Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Stubbs Road or email to schedule the appointment. Tel: 3651 8789 / Email: email@example.com
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The health check package is valid for six months( from the date of purchase ) or it will be forfeited.
- Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 14 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital – Stubbs Road
1/F, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Hong Kong Adventist Hospital.