CMHC VIP STDs Health Screening Plan
Recommended for 18 years old or above
People who have sex or are suspected of having sexually transmitted diseases, or who do not have symptoms and want to receive the STD examination.
Key Checkup Items:
HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Trichomonas, Gonococcus, HSV
- HIV (1&2) Antibody
- HIV p24 Antigen
- Chlamydia Trachomatis (CT) DNA
- Gonorrhoeae (NG) DNA
- Ureaplasma Parvum (UP) DNA
- Ureaplasma Urealyticum (UU) DNA
- Mycoplasma Genitalium (MG) DNA
- Mycoplasma Homins (MH) DNA
- Trichomonas Vaginalis (TV) DNA
- HSV 1&2 DNA
- T. Pallidum Antibody
- Report Explanation by Clinical Staff via Phone
- Comprehensive Health Check Report with Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
The plan covers up to 13 common STDs including HIV, Syphillis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoeae, Ureaplasma Parvum (UP), Ureaplasma Urealyticum (UU), Mycoplasma Genitalium (MG), Mycoplasma Homins (MH), Trichomonas Vaginalis (TV) and Herpes.
Most sexually transmitted diseases do not have obvious symptoms and the incubation period varies, hence, many patients are unaware of their infection and delay the medical treatment, and increased the risk of transmission.
This health screening plan includes most of the STDs screening tests: HIV, Syphillis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoeae, Ureaplasma Parvum (UP), Ureaplasma Urealyticum (UU), Mycoplasma Genitalium (MG), Mycoplasma Homins (MH), Trichomonas Vaginalis (TV) and Herpes.
If report explanation is required by a registered doctor, an additional fee of HK$350 is needed. (This consultation price will be subjected to change without prior notice.)
Combined Medical Health Clinic Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Health screening process will be managed by clinical staff.
- If report explanation is required by a registered doctor, an additional fee of HK$350 is needed.
- Physical check up plan is not applicable on Sunday and Public Holidays.
- The plan will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of health.ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.