RAZE inside Professional Nano-Photocatalyst Coating Service
- Last for at least 180 days
- Continuously decomposes bacteria, virus, VOCs, mold and odor
- No Nasty Chemicials
- 24H PROTECTION - Raze activates with any kind of light, and can work for up to 8 hours without it"
Shipping fee $30 appliesGo Store
RAZE inside is a professional sanitizing coating solution.
Our nano coating provides protection against pathogens and purifies air for at least 180 days
1. Surface should be tidied up & cleaned before application. 2. Please do not leave any valuables unattended.
1. Certified photocatalyst technician will supervise and formulate the ingredients of hybrid photocatalyst formula, sprays hierarchically.
2. Raze photocatalyst spray is colorless, odorless, non-toxic, and safe for human and pets.
3. Allow 1 hour for surface to dry out and coating to form.
1. Daily work can be resume the same day after the job completion.
2. Daily cleaning will not wear off Raze coating. The duration of Raze’s effectiveness considers the influence of daily cleaning.
Average Construction Time: 1 hour for 1,000 sqft area"
1.The surface to be sprayed should be tidied up and cleaned before application. It is suggested to clean up the debris and wipe off the dust for delivering effective application of nano-coating.
2. Please do not leave any valuables unattended, Raze shall not be liable for any damages of properties, negligence, any direct/ indirect, incidental, lost profits and/or thefts.
3. Time required for spraying depends on the space area, for details, please refer to our estimated time below:
- 5-seated vehicle – 20 mins
- single deck bus – 30 mins
- 7,000sqft. office – 4 hours
4. Raze photocatalyst spray is non-toxic and safe for human which has been tested by SGS, inhalation /contact of spray during construction is not harmful, and the odor will disappear after drying out. Though we are not recommended getting too close to our technicians of hindering their work.
5. Our technicians will avoid spraying on materials like mirrors and glasses, which may affect transmittance of them.
6. We recommend avoiding contact with the surface during dry out time as much as possible, as any contact will affect the formation and performance of the coating.
7. Allow 1 hours for surface to dry out and coating to stable form.
8. Normal cleaning and surface rubbing will not lead to wearing off of completed coating, the estimated effective period has considered the influence of normal daily cleaning work.