Salus Floradix® Calcium Liquid Mineral Supplement
Calcium, an essential nutrient, is involved in many biological processes in the body. Indispensable for bones, teeth, muscle and nerve activity and blood coagulation
Send product info to my email
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Udo's Choice，Salus，Flora，Dr Dunner or BaliSun products of HK$500.
The body requires calcium on a daily basis to ensure good health. Calcium is essential in the formation and upkeep of bone structure in the body.*
Calcium is also vital for healthy, strong teeth*. Although, calcium is one of the most widely available minerals in nature, it is very hard to assimilate adequate calcium from diet alone. For this reason, it is important to add a liquid calcium supplement to your daily diet.
Floradix Calcium Liquid provides 200 mg of highly absorbable elemental calcium to your diet with every 20 mL serving. The drink contains among others extracts from carrots, rose-hip and mango. No alcohol or preservatives.
Useful for those already suffering from weak bones and teeth. Otherwise, Salus Calcium Magnesium (Saludynam) is recommended.
Calcium, an essential nutrient, is involved in many biological processes in the body. Indispensable for bones, teeth, muscle and nerve activity and blood coagulation. The drink contains among others extracts from carrots, rose-hip and mango. No alcohol or preservatives
Why CHOOSE us
Understanding Calcium Supplements – Daily 'Supplemental' Requirements
You should not try to fulfil your daily calcium requirements with a supplement. Your diet will already provide you with a portion of the RDA, (based on dietary calcium), and you should rely on a high quality supplement to provide the remainder. This encourages a more beneficial ratio of calcium to magnesium consumption.
Liquid vs. Solid
The average person's body will only dissolve 20% of most solid supplements and will eliminate the remaining 80% possibly causing constipation, gas and bloating. A liquid solution does not need to be dissolved, so approximately 98% of the elemental amount will be available for absorption.
Rates of Absorption
Calcium in supplements occurs in a compound form. The component that calcium is bound to is called the compound or "form" of calcium and the calcium itself is called "elemental".
Dietary calcium is absorbed at an average rate of 10-30% and most calcium supplements are absorbed at rates anywhere between 4% and 45% depending on the forms of calcium used.
The liquid form of Salus Calcium guarantees a high solubility of the minerals contained
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no refund for all goods sold.
2. Free delivery is available at HK $ 500 or above, otherwise HK $ 30 will be charged. If shipment cannot be successfully delivered because customer was not there to receive and need another arrangement, further delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
3. In case there is not enough stock, ESDlife will contact the customer for special arrangement of the order.
4. Discount / or special items cannot be used with other promotional offers at the same time.
5. If in case of any dispute, Jireh International Health Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
1. We deliver to all Hong Kong addresses.
2. Currently we only deliver by SF Express, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd and or U.C. (Asia) Services Ltd.
3. We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
4. After delivery, we will send the tracking number via email so that customer can track the shipment.
5. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (e.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning) We are not binding and are not liable for any damages arising from delays.
We offer products with minimum of 6 months expiry commencing on the date of delivery.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the goods are damaged or missing immediately after the shipment was received.
2. Customer should contact the ESDlife customer service for any discrepancy within 2 working days after delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
3. The product is only subject to replacement once, and can only be replaced by products with equal or higher amount. Customer would have to pay the difference in price if there is any.
4. Jireh International Health Limited reserves the right to finalize these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy Notice describes how Jireh International Health Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively " Jireh International Health Ltd") collects, processes, uses, discloses, and secures information through its mobile app (the "App") and its websites. Please read the privacy notice here.