DogCatStar Hairball Relief Digestive Aid (Psyllium + Enzyme)
- Promote gastrointestinal motility in dogs and cats
- Help food and hair break down into small molecules, effectively improve constipation symptoms
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Brand: Wangmiao Planet
Brand name: Pai Maofen
Suitable for pets: dogs, cats
Psyllium dietary fiber, chicory fiber, deer wild chicken breast and liver, papaya enzyme, protease, fiber enzyme, lipase, amylase
Energy (kcal) 0.21
Protein (g) 0.0
Fat (g) 0.0
Saturated fat (g) 0.0
Trans fat (g) 0.0
Carbohydrate (g) 1
Dietary fiber (g) 1.0
Sugar (g) 0.03
Sodium (mg) 0.1
It is suitable for dogs and cats over 6 months old who have depilation needs and constipation. Natural plant fiber promotes gastrointestinal motility in dogs and cats; comprehensive enzymes help food and hair decompose into small molecules, effectively help hair bulbs discharge, and improve constipation symptoms.
【How to eat】
0.2-1 spoon each time for 6-12 months; 0.5-2 spoon each time over 12 months; 1 to 3 times a week.
Mix it with food and give it with sufficient water, and increase the amount if necessary.
This product cannot replace medical behavior, please consult a veterinarian for assistance if necessary.
Q1: Why do cats need to eat depilatory powder?
Cats comb their hair regularly, so they lick a lot of hair. However, too much hair in the stomach may cause the cat to vomit hair or block the intestines, so the hair needs to be discharged.
Q2: What's the difference between Wangmiao hair removal powder and Huamao cream?
Hair cream: Most hair creams on the market contain mineral oil and harmful chemical agents (such as trans fats, preservatives, fragrance pigments, etc.), which cannot help cats vomit hair smoothly, and also cause damage to the cat's body.
Depilatory powder: Natural ingredients, only adding psyllium & chicory fiber and Japan's top Amano enzyme. Free of mineral oil, preservatives, artificial chemicals and fragrances.
Q3: Do dogs need to eat depilatory powder?
The ingredients of Wang Miao Hair Removal Powder are natural fiber and digestive enzymes, which can help eliminate intestinal waste and defecation. Although dogs do not have the habit of licking their hair frequently, if they eat a lot of hair while playing, or if they have constipation, they can add hair removal powder to help eliminate hair and defecate.
*The composition and nutritional analysis are for reference only, please refer to the instructions on the packaging bag.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by MomoClub
3. Should there be any discrepancy between the Chinese and English information, the Chinese information shall prevail.
4. If in case of any dispute, MomoClub and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 5 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact MomoClub Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ MomoClub Customer service hotline: 6690 0776